Whiteboard in any session
- Drop a whiteboard into any session or event now by pressing a button on the wrist controls and from the IFX menu.
- Users can draw in 3D on any object or in free space within a session or event.
- Receive a link to quickly enter EVENTS. Now available on Android smartphones, tablets, iPhones and iPads as well as PC and PCVR platforms
Google Play Store
- The ENGAGE app is now available via the Google Play Store
- Option added
Chinese Tradtional Language
- Option added
Custom Branded IFX Service
- ENTERPRISE subscribers can rapidly receive a selection of branded IFX and location variants upon request.
- Significantly easier to use interface. Can now place sticky note from wrist control.
- Easier to use, more targeted searching in IFX, Locations, Video and Web links
- Added options for 3D pen, place a whiteboard and create sticky note for VR users.
- Added undo functions. Many small improvements to UX and UI.
- Upgraded security encryption
- Reinforced in many places across the platform.
Voice Service (VoIP)
- Alternative option available for testing upon request for ENTERPRISE.
- New Logo Splash Images - Updated tagline.
- Loading sequences - Improved UI.
- Home Menu – Minor UI layout updates.
- In Session Menu - Significant UX & UI improvements across all tabs.
Voice in Session
- Several fixes for user voice disconnecting during session, in particular on Quest 2.
- Added and fixed some missing translations.
- Fixed issue when user presses search in a blank search field.
- FFixed issue for password status on mobile web browsers and entering passwords.
- Fixed issue where support for IME keyboards on PC was not working
ENGAGE v1.8 is now available to download at https://engagevr.io/download/