Creating own scenes, models etc.

Kam

Creating own scenes, models etc.

Post by Kam »

Hello.
I'm new user of ur platform. I have few qustions.
Do u grant access to create own scenes, like Mars in default scenes (I mean new surface, buildings etc.)?
Which program better to use to insert material in my own models for ur engage platform? 3Ds max will be good?
Do u grant access to editing light in scenes (default and custom)?
Do u have model units in VR (metric)?
How to create scence with task like in default "Engine Assembly Activity" (put together model's into a single whole)?

Thanks for the answer!
Conor

Re: Creating own scenes, models etc.

Post by Conor »

Hi Kam,

Thanks for reaching out, and to answer your questions.

• Which program better to use to insert material in my own models for ur engage platform? 3Ds max will be good?
(Scene are created in Unity, Models/Materials would need to be exported from 3DsMax as FBX, and then imported into the scene in Unity)

• Do u have model units in VR (metric)?
(Yes, Unity is Metric).

• Do u grant access to create own scenes, like Mars in default scenes (I mean new surface, buildings etc.)?
    Do u grant access to editing light in scenes (default and custom)?
    How to create scence with task like in default "Engine Assembly Activity" (put together model's into a single whole)?
(These options aren't currently released to the public and are only available for our ENTERPRISE customers.)

If an ENTERPRISE account is of interest to you, then I can put you in touch with our Business development team.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thanks for using ENGAGE,

Regards,
Conor.